Not only a dental event that the whole team will enjoy but also the perfect opportunity to gain valuable education and experience, The Dentistry Show, taking place on Friday 17th and Saturday 18th April, is the place for all dental professionals to be.
Having consistently grown since its inception in 2009, The Dentistry Show expects a record high 7,500 delegates this year. Held alongside the Dental Technology Showcase (DTS), this will ensure hugely varied networking opportunities for all, enabling you to meet old friends and new from all corners of the profession. So don’t miss out!
Renowned for its electrifying atmosphere, exceptional speaker line-up and diverse learning opportunities, The Dentistry Show is one of the few completely FREE events on the dental calendar. You will have access to a 400-strong trade exhibition hosting the top dental manufacturers and suppliers from around the world. The outstanding educational programmes will be bursting with insight and fresh ideas, with sessions presented by world-class speakers such as John Kanca, Luca Dalloca, Walter Davoto, Chris Orr, Martin Trope, Sheila Scott, and many, many more.
New to 2015…
- New dates – last year, a huge 69% of 756 dentists who had not attended the Show in 2014 or 2013 said they were likely or very likely to visit if the event moved to April. So to enable even more professionals to attend, we are holding the 2015 event on Friday 17th and Saturday 18th April, at the central location of the NEC in Birmingham.
- Launchpad UK – following the global launches at IDS, the very latest products, materials and technologies to reach the UK will be unveiled from leading dental suppliers. You’ll be able to get to grips with an array of cutting-edge innovations, with experts available to provide first-chance hands-on opportunities, as well as all the information you could need.
- Dental Awards 2015 – having fun with friends has always been an important aspect of The Dentistry Show, and we are delighted to host the prestigious Dental Awards with Purple Media Solutions on the Friday evening. Let your hair down at this glittering black-tie gala dinner and enjoy a four-course meal and great entertainment while celebrating outstanding individuals and teams whose commitment continues to raise the bar in UK dentistry.
- Dental Update Study Day – having sold out fast, the day will offer lucky delegates who booked the chance to listen to and learn from some of the finest experts on the Dental Update editorial board including Professor Trevor Burke, Professor Avijit Banerjee, Professor Crispian Scully and Professor Jonathan Sandler.
- EndoLounge – designed in association with the British Endodontic Society, this Lounge will provide an update on the latest clinical techniques, materials and research in the field of endodontics.
- Facial Aesthetics Theatre – in 2014, 18% of attendees were looking to source research, products and services in the field of facial aesthetics. Delivered in association with CCR, this new programme will explore the latest clinical techniques and products in the area to help you deliver safe and effective treatment for all your patients.
- Association of Dental Administrators and Mangers – attending the event for the first time, the team from the association will be available on the Professional Hub and within the new Practice Management Today panel in the Dental Business Theatre, helping practice managers streamline their daily process.
- Compliance Clinic – hosted by the experts at Apolline, this theatre will offer a vast array of practical hints and tips to ensure regulation compliance for all practice.
- Village Green with Bridge2Aid – the charity will this year host a ‘Village Fete’ with traditional games such as ‘test your strength’ strongman and ‘hook a duck’, as well as a Willy Wonka ice-cream stand. Find out more about what Bridge2Aid does and how you can get involved while having great fun at stand E60.
Aside from all this, the old favourites are also back this April including:
- The ever popular PerioLounge, delivered in association with the British Society of Periodontology
- The Short-Term-Orthodontics Lounge
- The ADI Implant Theatre
- The GDP Theatre
- The CORE CPD Theatre
- Business Skills Workshops, provided in conjunction with Practice Plan
- Hands-on workshops with leading dental suppliers and educators including 3M ESPE, Implant Centres of Excellence, Software of Excellence, DENTSPLY and Schottlander
- The Aesthetic Dentist Theatre, National Dental Nursing Conference, Hygienists & Therapists Symposium and Dental Business Theatre, tailored specifically to each area of the profession.
Comments from previous shows included:
“This conference has a real buzz and the speakers are all excellent”
“The lectures have inspired me”
“A great exhibition”
“This conference is excellent and we will go back to our practice with renewed enthusiasm”
With all of this plus much more to look forward to, all free of charge, what are you waiting for? Register for yourself and your whole team online at www.thedentistryshow.co.uk/preview.
If you only attend one dental event in 2015, make sure it’s The Dentistry Show 2015!
The Dentistry Show and DTS 2015 - Friday 17th and Saturday 18th April, NEC in Birmingham. For further details visit www.thedentistryshow.co.uk.